Protecting Your Income Benefits And Medical Care Through A Fair Settlement
As a business, insurance companies often try to minimize the amount they must pay out through workers’ compensation, even to those with legitimate claims. To ensure you receive full and fair compensation, you should consult with an experienced Georgia workers’ compensation lawyer.
Since 1992, Skibiel Law has helped injured workers and their families throughout the Atlanta metro area in pursuing workers’ compensation. As a dedicated advocate for those who have suffered a serious work injury, our attorney seeks to ensure you receive the quality medical care and prompt payment you deserve.
Settling Your Workers’ Compensation Claim
As an aggressive negotiator with 25 years of experience, Mark A. Skibiel knows how to build an effective case to protect your medical and income benefits against reluctant insurance companies. In the course of our investigation, we will seek to:
- Understand the medical and functional nature of your injury
- Demonstrate how physical restrictions impact your work and ability to work
- Consult with medical experts and vocational specialists to aid in our analysis
- Explore your chances to find work if you cannot return to your previous employment due to your injury
We will then build a comprehensive picture of your current and future needs to bring into negotiation. While we have achieved many successful case results through assertive negotiation, we are always prepared to bring your case to trial, if necessary, to protect your right to receive full and fair coverage.
Contact A Skilled Jonesboro Attorney Today
We seek maximum compensation in every workers’ compensation settlement we handle. Contact us by calling 770-872-4329 or toll free at 877-874-6650, or contact us online, to schedule a free initial consultation with our attorney.
Se habla español.
- Workers’ Compensation
- What To Do If You’re Injured At Work Or On The Job
- What To Do If Your Claim Is Denied
- Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Medical Treatment Problems
- Settlement of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Dealing With a Light Duty Work Release
- Catastrophic Injury and Death Cases
- Back, Neck and Herniated Disk Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Repetitive Use & Carpal Tunnel Injuries
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Work Injuries Involving Arms, Hands & Shoulders
- Loss Of Hearing Or Vision
- Burn Injuries
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits If I’m Fired After A Work Accident?
- When Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits As An Undocumented Worker?
- Who Is Responsible For Payment Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits To An Undocumented Worker?
- Can I Sue My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Can I Sue Someone Other Than My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits Following A Positive Drug Or Alcohol Test?
- Workplace Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Social Security Disability Insurance
-Royce – Fayetteville, Georgia – Work Injury
– Derry – Riverdale, Georgia – Work Injury
– Ronald – Stockbridge, Georgia – Work Injury
– Timmy A.