Obtaining Compensation For Amputation Injuries
Some jobs carry more inherent risk than others. Those who work with heavy machinery or other dangerous equipment can suffer serious and even fatal injuries in the event of an accident. If you or a loved one has lost a limb in a workplace accident, you need an experienced workers’ compensation attorney to ensure all your needs are met.
At Skibiel Law, we represent workers in the manufacturing industry, construction workers, utility employees and other workers in the Atlanta metro area who have suffered a loss of limb in a serious workplace accident. We understand the devastating impact a catastrophic injury can have on your life. We try to put ourselves in your shoes to understand your case and address the medical and income concerns unique to your situation.
Providing For Your Immediate And Future Needs
When you work with our firm, we will seek to ensure your claim covers not only your medical expenses but also any ongoing therapy you might require. As your advocate, we will seek to maximize your workers’ compensation claim to ensure you receive compensation for:
- Medical bills, including any surgeries or pain management therapy
- Rehabilitation costs and physical therapy
- Prosthetic equipment
- Vocational training, if necessary
We will work with medical and vocational experts to aid in our analysis of the immediate and future impact of your injury. We will then build an effective strategy to defend your rights through aggressive negotiation or litigation as necessary.
Our goal is to help you obtain the financial stability you need to achieve maximum recovery.
We understand that a loss of limb in a workplace accident alters the way you live your day-to-day life. While we know that no amount of money will restore your previous way of life, we seek to provide you with all the benefits the Georgia workers’ compensation laws allow.
Contact An Experienced, Compassionate Lawyer
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious amputation injury, we can help you pursue full and fair workers’ compensation. To schedule a free initial consultation with our Jonesboro amputation injury attorney, call us locally at 770-872-4329 or toll-free at 877-874-6650. You can also send us an email using our online contact form.
Se habla español.
- Workers’ Compensation
- What To Do If You’re Injured At Work Or On The Job
- What To Do If Your Claim Is Denied
- Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Medical Treatment Problems
- Settlement of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Dealing With a Light Duty Work Release
- Catastrophic Injury and Death Cases
- Back, Neck and Herniated Disk Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Repetitive Use & Carpal Tunnel Injuries
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Work Injuries Involving Arms, Hands & Shoulders
- Loss Of Hearing Or Vision
- Burn Injuries
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits If I’m Fired After A Work Accident?
- When Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits As An Undocumented Worker?
- Who Is Responsible For Payment Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits To An Undocumented Worker?
- Can I Sue My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Can I Sue Someone Other Than My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits Following A Positive Drug Or Alcohol Test?
- Workplace Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Social Security Disability Insurance
-Royce – Fayetteville, Georgia – Work Injury
– Derry – Riverdale, Georgia – Work Injury
– Ronald – Stockbridge, Georgia – Work Injury
– Timmy A.