Repetitive Use And Carpal Tunnel Injuries
When people hear of injuries in the workplace, they almost always think of serious injuries usually associated with manufacturing or construction such as severe back injuries, amputation or paralysis. However, those who work in offices or perform duties that require repetitive motion could be subject to other, more subtle, injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome or muscle strain.
Skibiel Law represents injured workers from a variety of industries throughout the Atlanta metro area and surrounding counties. Whether you’ve suffered a traumatic accident or sustained an injury due to prolonged use of a body part, we seek to help you recover full and fair workers’ compensation for your medical expenses and wage loss.
Have You Suffered A Work Injury Due To Repetitive Motion?
No injury should be categorized as “big” or “small.” Compressed nerves are just as painful as broken bones, sometimes even more so because pain can be sustained or prohibit other activities. While not a typical accident, repetitive use injuries are just as serious. We handle cases involving:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tendinitis or bursitis in your joints
- Muscle strain
- Tennis elbow
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Back injuries, from repeated heavy lifting, for example
- Shoulder injuries
- Other injuries resulting from repetitive motion
Attorney Mark A. Skibiel thoroughly investigates your medical history and familiarizes himself with the nature of your job. If necessary, we will involve medical and vocational experts to analyze your medical records and give an informed opinion on the nature of your job. While we often achieve successful results through assertive negotiation, we are always prepared to represent you in court if necessary.
Because you only have a limited time to file a workers’ compensation claim, it is important to notify your employer immediately following an accident, even if you don’t think your injuries are that serious. Doing so could protect your right to claim income benefits and medical benefits should your injury become apparent later down the road.
Whether performing administrative office tasks or working on an assembly line, we seek to ensure you are properly compensated for any injuries you have sustained as a result of your work.
Contact An Experienced, Proactive Georgia Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Proving that your injury resulted from your work can be difficult without an experienced Jonesboro repetitive stress injury lawyer. Contact our firm by calling at 770-872-4329 or toll-free at 877-874-6650 to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss the details of your case. You may also contact us online.
Se habla español.
- Workers’ Compensation
- What To Do If You’re Injured At Work Or On The Job
- What To Do If Your Claim Is Denied
- Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Medical Treatment Problems
- Settlement of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Dealing With a Light Duty Work Release
- Catastrophic Injury and Death Cases
- Back, Neck and Herniated Disk Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Repetitive Use & Carpal Tunnel Injuries
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Work Injuries Involving Arms, Hands & Shoulders
- Loss Of Hearing Or Vision
- Burn Injuries
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits If I’m Fired After A Work Accident?
- When Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits As An Undocumented Worker?
- Who Is Responsible For Payment Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits To An Undocumented Worker?
- Can I Sue My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Can I Sue Someone Other Than My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits Following A Positive Drug Or Alcohol Test?
- Workplace Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Social Security Disability Insurance
-Royce – Fayetteville, Georgia – Work Injury
– Derry – Riverdale, Georgia – Work Injury
– Ronald – Stockbridge, Georgia – Work Injury
– Timmy A.