Proactively Pursuing Justice For The Injured And Disabled
Don’t settle for less. At Skibiel Law in Jonesboro, we have the experience to ensure prompt payment of income benefits and medical care for injured workers and victims of auto accidents. Since 1992, we have successfully represented thousands of individuals and families throughout Metro Atlanta area and throughout the state of Georgia.
To learn more about our lawyers’ credentials and professional background, please click on the links below.
Having grown up in a family of blue-collar workers, our founder Mark A. Skibiel understands the unique challenges our clients face when pursuing workers’ compensation or personal injury claims after a serious workplace accident or motor vehicle accident.
Why Hire Us?
Our established law firm handles all types of injury claims, from work-related injuries such as herniated disks or carpal tunnel syndrome to injuries sustained in serious motor vehicle accidents. We also handle Social Security Disability (SSD) claims. As a result of our experienced representation, we have achieved many significant case results on behalf of our clients.
We can bring several advantages to your case, including:
- Our experience: Our lawyers have more than 29 years of combined experience handling accident claims and motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers provide knowledgeable advice and effective, efficient representation.
- Our dedication to each client: We understand that the laws governing workers’ compensation, personal injury and SSD claims are complex and overwhelming for families in the midst of an injury claim. We walk you through each step in the process. From our very first meeting, we will explain your rights and options in plain language so you always know what step to take next.
- Our compassion toward our clients: We approach each claim by putting ourselves in your shoes. We understand the importance of obtaining prompt, quality medical care following an accident, and we work to ensure you receive the benefits necessary to achieve maximum recovery.
- Our case results: For more than 29 years, our lawyers have helped more than 3000 clients from Stockbridge, Forest Park, Fayetteville, Atlanta and throughout Georgia. Our clients have received significant benefits, compensation and settlements that have allowed them to regain control of their lives following workplace and motor vehicle accidents.
We will guide you through the entire legal process step by step, working diligently to maximize your recovery.
Receive Experienced, Passionate Representation With Proven Results
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury or if you cannot work because of a disabling condition, we are committed to obtaining justice. Call us locally at 770-872-4329 or toll-free at 877-874-6650 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation with our skilled Jonesboro lawyer. We take all injury and disability cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning we collect no attorneys’ fees unless we recover for you.
Se habla español.
- Workers’ Compensation
- What To Do If You’re Injured At Work Or On The Job
- What To Do If Your Claim Is Denied
- Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Medical Treatment Problems
- Settlement of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Dealing With a Light Duty Work Release
- Catastrophic Injury and Death Cases
- Back, Neck and Herniated Disk Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Repetitive Use & Carpal Tunnel Injuries
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Work Injuries Involving Arms, Hands & Shoulders
- Loss Of Hearing Or Vision
- Burn Injuries
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits If I’m Fired After A Work Accident?
- When Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits As An Undocumented Worker?
- Who Is Responsible For Payment Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits To An Undocumented Worker?
- Can I Sue My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Can I Sue Someone Other Than My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits Following A Positive Drug Or Alcohol Test?
- Workplace Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Social Security Disability Insurance
Mark was very knowledgeable and kept me informed with my case. He wasn’t intimidated with the large law firm. I know for a fact that without his expertise and diligent work ethic my settlement wouldn’t have reached the amount it did. He worked far beyond what I expected, meeting with the company doctor, therapist, and insurance representatives. HAVE A TALK WITH HIM ITS FREE!!!!!
-Royce – Fayetteville, Georgia – Work Injury
Mark takes the time to get to know you as a person, not just as a case. He’s an attorney you can trust to keep you informed on every aspect of the case. I received all info about the case as soon as he did, and Mark carefully answered every question that I asked. I would recommend Mark to anyone who is in need of an honest attorney.
– Derry – Riverdale, Georgia – Work Injury
When my adjuster refused to pay for lost wages and for prescriptions, I felt the need to hire an attorney. After a brief consultation, I hired Mark. Within days, I saw results in my case. Everything that happened in my case went exactly as he told me it would happen in our initial consultation. When we went to the hearing, it seemed very one-sided and we won “hands down.” From start to finish, my case lasted less than nine months. My lost wages were recovered, and a sizeable settlement as well. Kudos Mark.
– Ronald – Stockbridge, Georgia – Work Injury
Mark explained, in detail, how the law would apply to my case and assured me it would take some time for me to accomplish my goal. During my case Mark and his staff kept my wife and me informed and updated. Every time my wife or I called Mark’s office we were able to get a response from either him or his staff. When we settled my case, it was more than I ever expected. Mark and his staff were professional in handling my claim. My experience with Mark and his office was wonderful!
– Timmy A.