Brain And Spinal Cord Injuries May Permanently Change Your Life
Serious accidents that damage your brain or spinal column can be life-changing. Sometimes, the full extent of your injuries may not be known at the time of the accident. Symptoms may appear days or even weeks later.
If you or a loved one has suffered a head or back injury on the job, you should consult with an experienced Jonesboro brain injury lawyer as soon as possible to protect your rights. At Skibiel Law, we represent injured workers and their families throughout the Atlanta metro area with workers’ compensation claims.
Protecting Your Immediate And Future Needs
Proving brain damage or nerve damage can sometimes be difficult, and many insurance companies will attempt to minimize your claim if symptoms are not readily apparent. We have experience handling a variety of catastrophic injuries. We will fully investigate your claim to ensure you receive appropriate care, which may include medical treatment, attendant care, transportation, and in some cases housing or housing modifications. Our experience includes handling brain injuries and spine injuries involving:
- Cognitive difficulties or impaired memory
- Impaired speech
- Coordination issues
Additionally, brain and spinal cord injuries are often very painful and could involve multiple surgeries, pain management therapy and other long-term rehabilitation. We will seek full compensation for all of your immediate and future medical needs through aggressive negotiation or litigation, if necessary.
Because you only have a limited time to file a workers’ compensation claim, it is important to notify your employer immediately following an accident, even if you don’t think your injuries are that serious. Doing so could protect your right to claim income benefits and medical benefits should your injury become apparent later down the road.
Contact a Skilled Georgia Workers’ Comp Attorney
Our goal is to ensure you receive prompt delivery of quality medical care through the workers’ compensation insurance company and the compensation to replace wage loss. To schedule a free initial consultation with our experienced workers’ compensation attorney, contact our firm by calling 770-872-4329 or toll free at 877-874-6650. You can also contact us online.
Se habla español.
- Workers’ Compensation
- What To Do If You’re Injured At Work Or On The Job
- What To Do If Your Claim Is Denied
- Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Medical Treatment Problems
- Settlement of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Dealing With a Light Duty Work Release
- Catastrophic Injury and Death Cases
- Back, Neck and Herniated Disk Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Repetitive Use & Carpal Tunnel Injuries
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Work Injuries Involving Arms, Hands & Shoulders
- Loss Of Hearing Or Vision
- Burn Injuries
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits If I’m Fired After A Work Accident?
- When Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits As An Undocumented Worker?
- Who Is Responsible For Payment Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits To An Undocumented Worker?
- Can I Sue My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Can I Sue Someone Other Than My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits Following A Positive Drug Or Alcohol Test?
- Workers’ Compensation FAQ
- Workplace Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Social Security Disability Insurance
-Royce – Fayetteville, Georgia – Work Injury
– Derry – Riverdale, Georgia – Work Injury
– Ronald – Stockbridge, Georgia – Work Injury
– Timmy A.