Seek Justice For Drunk Driving And Wrongful Death Cases
Unlike most motor vehicle accidents, drunk driving accidents have a unique element to them – they should not happen. Driving under the influence (DUI) is illegal in all states. Therefore, if you or a loved one has suffered an injury caused by drunk driving, you are entitled to seek punitive damages to punish and deter the drunk driver as well as for property damage, payment for lost wages, payment for medical bills, and for the pain and suffering you have endured.
At Skibiel Law, we seek to hold drunk drivers responsible for their actions. If you have suffered injury in a motor vehicle accident caused by a drunk driver, or you have lost a loved one in a drunk driving accident, we are ready to stand up for your right to seek full and just compensation for your losses.
Handling All Aspects Of Your Case
As your advocate, Mark A. Skibiel will pursue the insurance company to obtain maximum financial recovery for your injuries as well as pursue punitive damages (when applicable) against the negligent driver through negotiation or litigation, if necessary.
We seek to hold drunk drivers accountable for their actions. Oftentimes drunk drivers have caused more than one accident.
At our firm, we thoroughly investigate the entire driving record of the defendant. We also examine criminal records, police reports, medical records and eyewitness accounts, if available, to build an effective case on your behalf.
Compassionate Georgia Wrongful Death Attorney
If you have lost a loved one due to a drunk driving accident, we offer the compassionate, dedicated support you need. We understand that no amount of money can replace your loved one. However, we seek to hold drunk drivers accountable and bring justice to your situation. If you are ready to pursue your claim, contact us for a free, confidential consultation about your options.
Hold Drunk Drivers Accountable – Contact A Skilled DUI Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has suffered injury due to the carelessness of a drunk driver, or you have lost a loved one in a fatal drunk driving accident, contact us by calling at 770-872-4329 or toll-free at 877-874-6650 to discuss your case in a free consultation with our Jonesboro drunk driving accident attorney.
Se habla español.
- Workers’ Compensation
- What To Do If You’re Injured At Work Or On The Job
- What To Do If Your Claim Is Denied
- Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Medical Treatment Problems
- Settlement of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Dealing With a Light Duty Work Release
- Catastrophic Injury and Death Cases
- Back, Neck and Herniated Disk Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Repetitive Use & Carpal Tunnel Injuries
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Work Injuries Involving Arms, Hands & Shoulders
- Loss Of Hearing Or Vision
- Burn Injuries
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits If I’m Fired After A Work Accident?
- When Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits As An Undocumented Worker?
- Who Is Responsible For Payment Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits To An Undocumented Worker?
- Can I Sue My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Can I Sue Someone Other Than My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits Following A Positive Drug Or Alcohol Test?
- Workers’ Compensation FAQ
- Workplace Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Social Security Disability Insurance
-Royce – Fayetteville, Georgia – Work Injury
– Derry – Riverdale, Georgia – Work Injury
– Ronald – Stockbridge, Georgia – Work Injury
– Timmy A.