We Have The Experience To Address Complicated Truck Accident Cases
Any motor vehicle accident is serious, but truck accidents often result in severe catastrophic injuries or even death due to the increased size and weight of the trucks. If you were injured in a commercial truck accident, or you lost a loved one due to negligent truck driving, you deserve to be compensated for your losses.
At Skibiel Law, we represent individuals and families throughout the Atlanta metro area who have suffered serious injuries or who have lost loved ones in commercial truck accidents. We understand the devastating effect your injuries can have on your life, so we seek to hold careless truck drivers and their employers responsible for their negligence.
Holding Negligent Truckers And Trucking Companies Accountable
Truck drivers are required to follow special federal regulations and Georgia state laws to ensure they remain safe on the roads. However, sometimes drivers may cut corners based on a deadline or under pressure from their employer. We investigate all possible causes of the accident, including:
- Truckers driving too many hours without rest
- Negligent driving (such as eating, drinking or texting while driving, for example)
- Failure to yield or move over
- Weight restriction violations
- Improperly secured loads or improperly maintained equipment
Contact An Experienced, Compassionate Lawyer
If you have suffered catastrophic injuries or lost a loved one in a serious truck accident, you are not alone. We are ready to help you. Contact our Jonesboro truck accident attorney by calling 770-872-4329 or toll free at 877-874-6650 for a free consultation, or contact us online. We handle most cases on a contingency basis, meaning there are no attorney’s fees unless we win your case.* Se habla español.
*You may be responsible for any court costs or additional legal expenses, however, should your case go to trial.
- Workers’ Compensation
- What To Do If You’re Injured At Work Or On The Job
- What To Do If Your Claim Is Denied
- Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Medical Treatment Problems
- Settlement of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Dealing With a Light Duty Work Release
- Catastrophic Injury and Death Cases
- Back, Neck and Herniated Disk Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Repetitive Use & Carpal Tunnel Injuries
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Work Injuries Involving Arms, Hands & Shoulders
- Loss Of Hearing Or Vision
- Burn Injuries
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits If I’m Fired After A Work Accident?
- When Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits As An Undocumented Worker?
- Who Is Responsible For Payment Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits To An Undocumented Worker?
- Can I Sue My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Can I Sue Someone Other Than My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits Following A Positive Drug Or Alcohol Test?
- Workplace Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Social Security Disability Insurance
-Royce – Fayetteville, Georgia – Work Injury
– Derry – Riverdale, Georgia – Work Injury
– Ronald – Stockbridge, Georgia – Work Injury
– Timmy A.