Landers, Joshua A.
Joshua A. Landers
Joshua A. Landers was born and raised in Newnan, Georgia by a working–class family. After working at a prominent insurance defense firm for 11 years as a staff member and Attorney, he decided to stop representing insurance companies and start representing the injured and disabled. He has worked at the Skibiel Law firm ever since.
Mr. Landers graduated with a Political Science degree at Georgia State University in 2006, Magna Cum Laude. While in college, he worked as an intern at the Georgia House of Representatives. Subsequently, in 2006, he was hired as a Research Analyst for the House Judiciary-Civil, Ethics and Code Revision Committees.
After discovering a passion for the law, Mr. Landers went to law school at Georgia State University, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and at the top 5% of his class in 2011. He worked throughout law school as a Paralegal at a prominent Atlanta law firm and as a research Assistant for a Law Professor.
Mr. Landers focuses his practice in workers’ compensation and disability law.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Superior Courts of the State of Georgia
- Georgia, 2011
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Georgia State University
- B.A. - 2006
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia
Past Employment Positions
- Drew Eckl & Farnham, LLP, Associate, 2011 to 2013
- Drew Eckl & Farnham, LLP, Paralegal, 2002 to 2011
- Atlanta John Marshall Law School , Research Assistant, 2009 to 2009
- Georgia House of Representatives, Research Assistant, 2007 to 2007
- Workers’ Compensation
- What To Do If You’re Injured At Work Or On The Job
- What To Do If Your Claim Is Denied
- Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Medical Treatment Problems
- Settlement of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Dealing With a Light Duty Work Release
- Catastrophic Injury and Death Cases
- Back, Neck and Herniated Disk Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Repetitive Use & Carpal Tunnel Injuries
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Work Injuries Involving Arms, Hands & Shoulders
- Loss Of Hearing Or Vision
- Burn Injuries
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits If I’m Fired After A Work Accident?
- When Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits As An Undocumented Worker?
- Who Is Responsible For Payment Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits To An Undocumented Worker?
- Can I Sue My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Can I Sue Someone Other Than My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits Following A Positive Drug Or Alcohol Test?
- Workers’ Compensation FAQ
- Workplace Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Social Security Disability Insurance
-Royce – Fayetteville, Georgia – Work Injury
– Derry – Riverdale, Georgia – Work Injury
– Ronald – Stockbridge, Georgia – Work Injury
– Timmy A.