Protecting Your Right To Compensation After A Car Accident
No matter how good a driver you are, other drivers on the road may not be quite as cautious or considerate. If you or a loved one has suffered personal injury due to the negligence of another driver, you have the right to seek full and fair compensation for your injuries and losses.
At the law firm of Skibiel Law, we represent individuals who have suffered serious injuries as a result of a motor vehicle accident. Since 1992, we have represented people throughout the Atlanta metro area. We understand the devastating impact an injury can have on your life so we work diligently to obtain prompt payment and quality medical care on your behalf.
No Matter Your Case, We Are Ready To Act
Our goal is to ensure that you receive the compensation you need to maintain financial stability while you recover. We handle a wide variety of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Car accidents: The causes of car accidents can involve distracted driving, speeding, drunk driving and other illegal activity.
- Truck accidents: Trucks are heavy and carry high amounts of force, which means that truck accidents are often catastrophic.
- Motorcycle accidents: Because motorcycles do not protect the biker from harm like a car protects the driver, motorcyclists are much more likely to suffer severe damage in a crash.
- Fatal accidents: These cases are tragic, emotional and difficult. If your loved one died in a car crash, your family can seek justice in their place along with compensation that can help with the economic impact of your loss.
As a seasoned Jonesboro auto accident attorney, Mark A. Skibiel has 25 years of experience with motor vehicle accident cases and related injuries, such as severe back injuries, whiplash, broken bones and paralysis, among others. He takes time to explain what you are entitled to and walks you through each step in the process of negotiation or litigation to achieve maximum compensation for you.
If you are a commercial driver, you may also be able to file a workers’ compensation claim. Our lawyers are experienced with cases that involve auto accidents while working. We can help you address your medical costs and other losses from multiple angles to get the maximum results possible.
No Recovery, No Fee
We handle all auto accident cases on a contingency fee basis at our firm. When we take a case on contingency, it means that we collect no attorney’s fees unless we obtain a verdict or settlement for you. While you may be responsible for certain court costs or other legal fees should your case go to trial, we will discuss all your options upfront so you can make informed decisions about whether to settle or take your case to trial.
Contact A Skilled, Compassionate Lawyer With Proven Results
Since 1992, we have achieved significant case results on behalf of thousands of individuals in the Atlanta metro area. To discuss your case today, call us locally at 770-872-4329 or toll-free at 877-874-6650 for a free consultation with attorney Mark A. Skibiel. You may also contact us online. Se habla español.
- Workers’ Compensation
- What To Do If You’re Injured At Work Or On The Job
- What To Do If Your Claim Is Denied
- Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Medical Treatment Problems
- Settlement of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Dealing With a Light Duty Work Release
- Catastrophic Injury and Death Cases
- Back, Neck and Herniated Disk Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Repetitive Use & Carpal Tunnel Injuries
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Work Injuries Involving Arms, Hands & Shoulders
- Loss Of Hearing Or Vision
- Burn Injuries
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits If I’m Fired After A Work Accident?
- When Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits As An Undocumented Worker?
- Who Is Responsible For Payment Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits To An Undocumented Worker?
- Can I Sue My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Can I Sue Someone Other Than My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits Following A Positive Drug Or Alcohol Test?
- Workplace Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Social Security Disability Insurance
Mark was very knowledgeable and kept me informed with my case. He wasn’t intimidated with the large law firm. I know for a fact that without his expertise and diligent work ethic my settlement wouldn’t have reached the amount it did. He worked far beyond what I expected, meeting with the company doctor, therapist, and insurance representatives. HAVE A TALK WITH HIM ITS FREE!!!!!
-Royce – Fayetteville, Georgia – Work Injury
Mark takes the time to get to know you as a person, not just as a case. He’s an attorney you can trust to keep you informed on every aspect of the case. I received all info about the case as soon as he did, and Mark carefully answered every question that I asked. I would recommend Mark to anyone who is in need of an honest attorney.
– Derry – Riverdale, Georgia – Work Injury
When my adjuster refused to pay for lost wages and for prescriptions, I felt the need to hire an attorney. After a brief consultation, I hired Mark. Within days, I saw results in my case. Everything that happened in my case went exactly as he told me it would happen in our initial consultation. When we went to the hearing, it seemed very one-sided and we won “hands down.” From start to finish, my case lasted less than nine months. My lost wages were recovered, and a sizeable settlement as well. Kudos Mark.
– Ronald – Stockbridge, Georgia – Work Injury
Mark explained, in detail, how the law would apply to my case and assured me it would take some time for me to accomplish my goal. During my case Mark and his staff kept my wife and me informed and updated. Every time my wife or I called Mark’s office we were able to get a response from either him or his staff. When we settled my case, it was more than I ever expected. Mark and his staff were professional in handling my claim. My experience with Mark and his office was wonderful!
– Timmy A.