Skilled Guidance Following A Serious Accident
It’s a call no one wants to receive. Your loved one has been involved in a serious or fatal accident in the workplace. Among the many questions swirling in your head, you probably keep coming back to just one: What happens now?
If you are overwhelmed and unsure of what to do following a severe workplace accident, Skibiel Law can help. As your advocate, we will guide you through the entire process step by step during this difficult time in your life.
Experienced Representation In Catastrophic Claims Involving Brain Injuries, Paralysis, Burn Injuries And Amputation Injuries
We help injured or disabled workers and their families throughout the Atlanta metro area seek full and fair workers’ compensation following a serious or fatal accident on the job. Our firm has experience handling a variety of catastrophic injuries such as:
- Paralysis (paraplegia and quadriplegia)
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Severe head trauma
- Burn injuries
- Combination of serious injuries
Working with qualified doctors and vocational experts, we will seek maximum compensation for your medical bills, lifetime income benefits and vocational training. In some cases, we have also been able to obtain benefits for specialized housing, prosthetics, attendant care, transportation and other unique needs.
While we have often obtained favorable results through assertive negotiation, we are always prepared to take your case to trial if it is in your best interests to do so.
Compassionate Representation Following Accidental Death
If you have lost a loved one in a serious workplace accident, your family may be entitled to receive death benefits under Georgia’s workers’ compensation law. These benefits include payment for funeral costs, medical treatment related to the injury before death and weekly death benefit payments for legal dependents.
At our firm, we understand that no amount of money can replace your loved one. We try to put ourselves in your shoes, taking time to understand the full extent of your situation. We seek to ensure you receive the financial stability you need during this tough time.
We understand the lifelong impact catastrophic or fatal accidents can have on you and your family. Contact our Jonesboro serious personal injury lawyer by calling 770-872-4329 or toll free at 877-874-6650 for a free consultation. You may also contact us online. We are ready to serve you.
Se habla español.
- Workers’ Compensation
- What To Do If You’re Injured At Work Or On The Job
- What To Do If Your Claim Is Denied
- Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Medical Treatment Problems
- Settlement of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Dealing With a Light Duty Work Release
- Catastrophic Injury and Death Cases
- Back, Neck and Herniated Disk Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Repetitive Use & Carpal Tunnel Injuries
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Work Injuries Involving Arms, Hands & Shoulders
- Loss Of Hearing Or Vision
- Burn Injuries
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits If I’m Fired After A Work Accident?
- When Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits As An Undocumented Worker?
- Who Is Responsible For Payment Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits To An Undocumented Worker?
- Can I Sue My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Can I Sue Someone Other Than My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits Following A Positive Drug Or Alcohol Test?
- Workplace Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Social Security Disability Insurance
-Royce – Fayetteville, Georgia – Work Injury
– Derry – Riverdale, Georgia – Work Injury
– Ronald – Stockbridge, Georgia – Work Injury
– Timmy A.