Compensation For Serious Neck And Back Injuries
Among some of the most serious injuries, back and neck injuries can leave you permanently unable to work if not treated properly. If you have suffered a serious back injury such as a slipped disk or herniated disk in the course of your work, contact an experienced workers’ compensation attorney right away to make sure your claim includes all the necessary costs for full recovery.
At Skibiel Law, in Jonesboro, Georgia, we have 29 years of combined experience handling workers’ compensation claims involving back, neck and herniated disk injuries. We understand the complexities involved in diagnosing and treating these injuries, and we use our experience to defend your right to receive medical and income benefits.
Protecting Your Right To Full Recovery
Many insurance companies attempt to minimize back injuries sustained on the job by claiming that the injury resulted from previous medical conditions or a non-work-related accident. When you work with our firm, we will:
- Investigate your medical history
- Review relevant medical reports and studies
- Work with medical experts to demonstrate the connection between your accident and your injury
- Present our findings in aggressive negotiation or litigation, if necessary
Due to our in-depth investigation techniques and assertive representation, we often obtain successful case results on behalf of our clients.
Disk herniation and other serious back injuries can end your career if not properly treated. Our goal is to ensure you receive quality medical care and prompt payment so you can achieve maximum recovery.
Contact A Skilled Lawyer With Proven Results
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious back, neck or herniated disk injury in a work accident, contact our firm by calling 770-872-4329 or toll free at 877-874-6650 to schedule a free initial consultation with our Jonesboro back and neck injury attorney. You can also send us an email about your case.
Se habla español.
- Workers’ Compensation
- What To Do If You’re Injured At Work Or On The Job
- What To Do If Your Claim Is Denied
- Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Medical Treatment Problems
- Settlement of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Dealing With a Light Duty Work Release
- Catastrophic Injury and Death Cases
- Back, Neck and Herniated Disk Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Repetitive Use & Carpal Tunnel Injuries
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Work Injuries Involving Arms, Hands & Shoulders
- Loss Of Hearing Or Vision
- Burn Injuries
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits If I’m Fired After A Work Accident?
- When Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits As An Undocumented Worker?
- Who Is Responsible For Payment Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits To An Undocumented Worker?
- Can I Sue My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Can I Sue Someone Other Than My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits Following A Positive Drug Or Alcohol Test?
- Workers’ Compensation FAQ
- Workplace Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Social Security Disability Insurance
-Royce – Fayetteville, Georgia – Work Injury
– Derry – Riverdale, Georgia – Work Injury
– Ronald – Stockbridge, Georgia – Work Injury
– Timmy A.