Contact Skibiel Law For Dedicated, Compassionate Representation
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury on the job or on the roads, Skibiel Law is ready to help you. We understand that the legal process is complex and overwhelming. We will walk you through the entire process and explain the law in plain language so you always know your case status.
Our goal is to ensure you receive quality medical care and prompt payment of your claims or benefits for a serious work-related accident or auto accident. We seek to maximize your recovery through aggressive, experienced representation.
We offer contingency fees for most cases, meaning you pay no attorney’s fees unless we obtain benefits, a settlement or jury verdict on your behalf. We also offer Spanish translation services. To schedule a free initial consultation with our lawyer, please call us at 770-872-4329 or toll-free at 877-874-6650. You may also send us an email by filling out the contact form below. Se habla español.
- Workers’ Compensation
- What To Do If You’re Injured At Work Or On The Job
- What To Do If Your Claim Is Denied
- Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Medical Treatment Problems
- Settlement of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Dealing With a Light Duty Work Release
- Catastrophic Injury and Death Cases
- Back, Neck and Herniated Disk Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Repetitive Use & Carpal Tunnel Injuries
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Work Injuries Involving Arms, Hands & Shoulders
- Loss Of Hearing Or Vision
- Burn Injuries
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits If I’m Fired After A Work Accident?
- When Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits As An Undocumented Worker?
- Who Is Responsible For Payment Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits To An Undocumented Worker?
- Can I Sue My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Can I Sue Someone Other Than My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits Following A Positive Drug Or Alcohol Test?
- Workplace Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Social Security Disability Insurance
-Royce – Fayetteville, Georgia – Work Injury
– Derry – Riverdale, Georgia – Work Injury
– Ronald – Stockbridge, Georgia – Work Injury
– Timmy A.