Making Social Security Disability Benefits More Accessible For You
If a disabling injury or health condition prevents you from working, Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) provides monthly income. The vast majority of initial claims are denied, but with the help of a knowledgeable attorney, you may eventually win SSDI benefits.
Skibiel Law in Jonesboro, Georgia, represents Social Security Disability claimants throughout the surrounding counties of Metro Atlanta. Our established law firm is known for diligent legal work and attentive care of our clients. We will shepherd your claim through all hearings or appeals necessary to win your SSDI benefits.
Our SSDI Attorney Can Help You Through The Process
Our Social Security Disability lawyer, Joshua Landers, will personally handle your case. We invite you to contact us early in the SSDI application process to give you the best opportunity to obtain benefits. Most people are turned down on the initial claim and reconsideration. The third stage of a denied claim is a chance to tell your story to an administrative law judge. We prepare clients to convince the judge in your ALJ hearing that you cannot participate in the workforce and need SSDI benefits.
Pursuing Justice For The Disabled
We are familiar with the medical criteria for many of the physical and mental impairments listed by the Social Security Administration. We understand the SSA rules and procedures, including special considerations that may help your case. We also understand how complex and frustrating the process can be. Our mission is to put you in the best position to obtain your benefits, including retroactive payments, as soon as possible.
- Workers’ Compensation
- What To Do If You’re Injured At Work Or On The Job
- What To Do If Your Claim Is Denied
- Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Medical Treatment Problems
- Settlement of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Dealing With a Light Duty Work Release
- Catastrophic Injury and Death Cases
- Back, Neck and Herniated Disk Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Repetitive Use & Carpal Tunnel Injuries
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Work Injuries Involving Arms, Hands & Shoulders
- Loss Of Hearing Or Vision
- Burn Injuries
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits If I’m Fired After A Work Accident?
- When Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits As An Undocumented Worker?
- Who Is Responsible For Payment Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits To An Undocumented Worker?
- Can I Sue My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Can I Sue Someone Other Than My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits Following A Positive Drug Or Alcohol Test?
- Workplace Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Social Security Disability Insurance
-Royce – Fayetteville, Georgia – Work Injury
– Derry – Riverdale, Georgia – Work Injury
– Ronald – Stockbridge, Georgia – Work Injury
– Timmy A.