Protecting Your Right To Compensation After An Accident
No matter how careful you drive, you may find it impossible to avoid a serious accident. Unfortunately, we share the road with people who drink and drive, text and drive, and perform other unsafe maneuvers. If you or a family member is injured by an unsafe driver, now is a time when you could benefit from Skibiel Law.
Our lawyers represent individuals who have suffered serious injuries in all types of motor vehicle accidents. From our office in Jonesboro, we represent clients throughout the Atlanta metro area. Here are just a few examples of the results we have obtained for other clients.
Our client was hit by a drunk tractor-trailer truck driver and sustained a lower back injury. The case settled for $750,000.
Our client was involved in a motor vehicle accident. He had a pre-existing knee condition. Following the motor vehicle accident our client underwent surgery for both his neck and knee. The auto insurance company denied responsibility contending that its insured driver had passed out due to an illness. Suit was filed and after numerous depositions, the case settled for $310,000.
We represented a truck driver who sustained a lower back injury. Through our efforts, he was able to obtain a significant amount of medical care and weekly income benefits for almost two years after the accident. The case settled for $215,000.
We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case and answer your questions.
Results for Car, Truck And Motorcycle Accident Victims
Our goal is to ensure that you receive the compensation you need to meet your current and future medical needs, and provide you with financial security while you are recovering. Our lawyers handle a wide variety of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Fatal accidents due to drunk or reckless driving
- Work-related accidents
Our lawyers will take the time to explain what you are entitled to and walk you through each step in the process of negotiation or litigation to achieve maximum compensation for you.
There Are No Up-Front Fees
You do not need to be concerned about the cost of legal representation. We handle all accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that we collect no attorney’s fees unless and unless we obtain a verdict or settlement for you.
Se habla español.
- Workers’ Compensation
- What To Do If You’re Injured At Work Or On The Job
- What To Do If Your Claim Is Denied
- Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Medical Treatment Problems
- Settlement of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Dealing With a Light Duty Work Release
- Catastrophic Injury and Death Cases
- Back, Neck and Herniated Disk Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Repetitive Use & Carpal Tunnel Injuries
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Work Injuries Involving Arms, Hands & Shoulders
- Loss Of Hearing Or Vision
- Burn Injuries
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits If I’m Fired After A Work Accident?
- When Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits As An Undocumented Worker?
- Who Is Responsible For Payment Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits To An Undocumented Worker?
- Can I Sue My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Can I Sue Someone Other Than My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits Following A Positive Drug Or Alcohol Test?
- Workplace Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Social Security Disability Insurance
-Royce – Fayetteville, Georgia – Work Injury
– Derry – Riverdale, Georgia – Work Injury
– Ronald – Stockbridge, Georgia – Work Injury
– Timmy A.