Maximizing Your Compensation After A Serious Auto Accident
Following a car accident or truck accident, many auto insurance companies seek to settle claims as quickly and inexpensively as possible. Without an experienced Jonesboro auto accident attorney on your side, you could settle for far less than you deserve.
At Skibiel Law, we assist individuals and families throughout the Atlanta, Georgia, metro area to obtain just compensation after a car accident or other serious motor vehicle accident. As dedicated advocates, we help you understand exactly what you’re entitled to after an accident and your rights for pursuing maximum financial recovery from insurance companies and responsible parties.
Obtain The Compensation You Deserve
As businesses, insurance companies are geared toward maximizing profits by minimizing payments on claims. Occasionally, the coverage on your own insurance policy may apply to your accident. You have paid premiums for years to receive coverage when you need it. We will analyze your insurance policy and the details of your claim to ensure you receive fair compensation for:
- Immediate medical care
- Ongoing rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Vocational services, if needed
- Scarring and disfigurement, if applicable
- Property damage to your vehicle
- Punitive damages for accidents caused by drunk driving or reckless driving
We take time to understand the short- and long-term impact your injuries will have on your life. We then develop an effective strategy to ensure those needs are taken care of through aggressive negotiation with the insurance company. If necessary, we will take your case to trial to obtain the recovery you deserve.
Talk To Us Before The Insurance Company
If you or a loved one has been involved in a serious accident, talk to a skilled lawyer before speaking to the insurance adjuster. Contact Skibiel Law, by calling at 770-872-4329 or toll-free at 877-874-6650 to schedule a free consultation to discuss the details of your case. We handle most cases on a contingency basis, meaning we do not collect attorney’s fees unless we win your case.* Se habla español.
*You may be responsible for court costs and other legal fees depending on the nature of your case
- Workers’ Compensation
- What To Do If You’re Injured At Work Or On The Job
- What To Do If Your Claim Is Denied
- Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Medical Treatment Problems
- Settlement of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Dealing With a Light Duty Work Release
- Catastrophic Injury and Death Cases
- Back, Neck and Herniated Disk Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Repetitive Use & Carpal Tunnel Injuries
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Work Injuries Involving Arms, Hands & Shoulders
- Loss Of Hearing Or Vision
- Burn Injuries
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits If I’m Fired After A Work Accident?
- When Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits As An Undocumented Worker?
- Who Is Responsible For Payment Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits To An Undocumented Worker?
- Can I Sue My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Can I Sue Someone Other Than My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits Following A Positive Drug Or Alcohol Test?
- Workers’ Compensation FAQ
- Workplace Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Social Security Disability Insurance
-Royce – Fayetteville, Georgia – Work Injury
– Derry – Riverdale, Georgia – Work Injury
– Ronald – Stockbridge, Georgia – Work Injury
– Timmy A.