Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries Can Significantly Change Your Life
Car accidents are among one of the leading causes of serious and catastrophic injuries. Injuries such as paralysis, traumatic brain injuries, disk herniation, spinal cord injuries and other serious injuries can have a dramatic impact on your daily life as well as on your family.
If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury or fatal accident in a car crash, truck accident or other type of motor vehicle accident, you can count on Skibiel Law. Since 1992, we have advocated on behalf of individuals and their families throughout the Atlanta metro area who have suffered serious personal injury due to the negligence of another driver.
We work diligently to ensure you receive quality medical care as well as the compensation you need for your medical bills, lost wages, and the pain and suffering you have endured.
Insurance companies often attempt to minimize claims to avoid paying out large settlements, so it is essential to work with an experienced Jonesboro auto accident injury attorney to protect your right to fair compensation. We represent individuals and their families who have suffered:
- Broken bones
- Head and neck injuries
- Back injuries such as herniated disks or slipped disks
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal injuries
- Burn injuries
- Permanent scarring
We understand that negotiating with an insurance company can be overwhelming. When you work with our firm, we will walk you through each step in the process, explaining procedures in plain language so you always know what to expect. While we have often obtained significant case results through assertive negotiation, we are always prepared to take your case to trial if it means protecting your right to a full and fair compensation.
No Recovery, No Fee
We handle most cases on a contingency basis. This means we do not charge any attorney’s fees unless we recover for you. Should your case go to trial, you may be required to pay court costs and other legal fees. We will discuss your options so you can make an informed decision about how to proceed.
Contact An Experienced Georgia Lawyer With Proven Results
When you need dedicated, compassionate representation, contact our firm by calling at 770-872-4329 or toll-free at 877-874-6650 to schedule a free initial consultation. You can also send us an email using our online contact form. Se habla español.
- Workers’ Compensation
- What To Do If You’re Injured At Work Or On The Job
- What To Do If Your Claim Is Denied
- Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Medical Treatment Problems
- Settlement of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Dealing With a Light Duty Work Release
- Catastrophic Injury and Death Cases
- Back, Neck and Herniated Disk Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Repetitive Use & Carpal Tunnel Injuries
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Work Injuries Involving Arms, Hands & Shoulders
- Loss Of Hearing Or Vision
- Burn Injuries
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits If I’m Fired After A Work Accident?
- When Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Income Benefits?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits As An Undocumented Worker?
- Who Is Responsible For Payment Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits To An Undocumented Worker?
- Can I Sue My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Can I Sue Someone Other Than My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Am I Entitled To Workers’ Compensation Benefits Following A Positive Drug Or Alcohol Test?
- Workplace Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Social Security Disability Insurance
-Royce – Fayetteville, Georgia – Work Injury
– Derry – Riverdale, Georgia – Work Injury
– Ronald – Stockbridge, Georgia – Work Injury
– Timmy A.